Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Makeup Organizers

Okay, so here I am at the computer, google-ing makeup organizers, and I find this lovely spinning mirrored cosmetic organizer. I fell in LOVE!!! I need this, hopefully when I get some money saved, I can purchase this. But I just wanted to share it to all of you who are looking for better ways to organize your makeup.



Keep your cosmetics in one organized location for quick and easy access to all of your everyday essentials. This mirrored cosmetic cabinet stores over 150 tubes, jars, and containers, rotating to let you see everything at a glance. From Lori Greiner.

* Two mirrored door, tilting shelves
* Wood/wood veneer construction
* Measures 20-1/2"H x 8-1/2"L x 9-1/2"W
* Made in China

PRICE: $64.68
Shipping & Handling: $10.47


I dont think any of you guys know, but I am now Infatuated with Zebra Print!! And I am so gonna get this bag for my makeup when I travel! Check out this lovely 20" Duffle Animal Zebra Pattern Toe - Red


20" Cotton Picture tote. Animal zebra pattern with beautiful red trim.

Features include:

  • 100% Cotton
  • Large main compartment.
  • Two big outside pockets provides more storage and keeps contents organized.
  • Dual webbing haul handles.
  • Durable 600D poly fabric.
Approx. Size: 20"L x 11"H x 9"W

PRICE: $11.99 (What A Great Steal!)

OH!!! My loving Hubby bought us each an ipod Touch... So I am browsing the internet for a lovely cover! And here it is!! I love it... I'm so getting this one...As soon as it gets back in stock, I guess everyone is into zebra print too!
PRICE:$9.99

Here's another one....

This one covers both sides...

PRICE: $12.99 (I think I'm going to get this one!!)


If you have one & are trying to look for some skins, here is the website...
http://www.Daydeal.com

No comments: