Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Memorial Day Weekend Haul

So I had a very busy weekend, I'll post pictures up soon, but so far I'm just gonna share with you this Claire's Baked Eyshadow trio, Claire's Eyeliner, and then from a craft store, I got these cute summery Earrings & also an animal printed one. I LOVE earrings! And then as you see here I also got the 5 piece Eco-Tools Brushes! I love the kabuki brush.. so soft.. will do a review on it ASAP.... ummm oh and just for fun I got this Mood Lipstick from a novelty store. I have the pink one tooo so I'll let you know how that goes... I just wanted it for the fun of it.... Anyways, more details on my weekend later.

How was your weekend? Tell me about it.




2 comments:

Yumeko said...

ooh cant wait to see wat u did this weekend
i gotta check out claire's
i see more makeup from them online on blogs these days
do review!

KRYSTAL said...

omg that claires eyeshadow looks lovelyyyy