Sunday, December 20, 2009

EOTD: Silver Blues + Outfit of the Day


Wow, I sure did have a really busy weekend. I've been cooking, singing, doing makeup. All that fun stuff. But most of all I've been spending time with the people I love. I think thats what matters most. Not just at this time of the year. But every time of the year. This weekend we had our Christmas service & so my sisters & I joined together & prepared a couple of songs to share. I will have the clips of us singing up soon! Other than that please enjoy this look. Lately I've been rushing to church & so I've gotten into this routine of doing my makeup in the car under pressure. For some reason I work better that way. Tell me, are you this way too?




Heres my quick outfit of the day, my sisters & I wanted to color coordinate for our performances so we agreed on silver & blue. & this is what I came up with out of my closet. Enjoy.


No comments: